Museums and Galleries
- Please purchase tickets in advance in order to select your preferred time slot.
- Tickets are offered in one-hour time slots. Please arrive on time to ensure entry. Keep in mind that there may be queues to enter our museums and galleries.
- Out of respect for local culture, please dress modestly. Shoulders and knees should be covered when visiting public places like museums and other government buildings. Entrance may be refused if your clothing is deemed unsuitable.
- Large bags must be checked.
- No food or drink in the galleries.
- No tripods, selfie sticks, or flash photography in the galleries.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Museum staff will regulate the number of visitors in the museum and gallery spaces.
Restricted and Prohibited Items
If you attempt to bring a restricted or prohibited item into a QM building or premises, the safety and security staff will direct you accordingly.
If the item is RESTRICTED, it will be temporarily held by QM until you depart the site.
If the item is PROHIBITED (unlawful in Qatar), it will be confiscated, and the appropriate authorities informed.