Qatar Museums (QM) is dedicated to sharing knowledge in the fields of arts and culture and nurturing young generations by exposing them to the work of cultural institutions. QM offers internship programmes that integrate knowledge and theory acquired in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting of its museums, programmes departments and heritage sites.
The Internship Programme provides an opportunity for career exploration and development as well as a chance to learn new skills by:
- Participating in challenging projects, tasks and assignments.
- Getting adequate, reliable and regular supervision and mentoring.
The Internships are offered to university students, recent graduates, and talented members of the community for a period of 3, 6, and 12 months according to QM’s operational requirements and needs of the Interns; with an option of Remote, Regular and Blended programs.
Internships are advertised twice a year and are offered during the following periods:
Spring Internships (April onwards) – Call for Applications opens in March.
Fall Internships (October onwards) – Call for Applications opens in September
We have Internship programmes available in the following Departments:
*(Overseas students will be eligible to attend Remote Internship programmes only)
The Deadline for applications is: 1 April 2021
- Chairperson’s Office
- Liwan Design Studios
- Museum of Islamic Art Library Department
- Strategy & Quality Assurance Department
- Children’s Museum
- Qatar Olympic & Sports Museum Library Department
- IT Department
- General Collections Department
- Musheireb Culture Forum (M7)
- Human Capital Department
- Enterprises Group
- Security Management Department
- Orientalist Museum
- Exhibition Department
- National Museum of Qatar Learning & Outreach Department
- National Museum of Qatar Curatorial Department
- National Museum of Qatar Exhibitions
- Learning and Outreach