Qatar Museums (QM) is dedicated to sharing knowledge in the fields of arts and culture and nurturing young generations by exposing them to the work of cultural institutions. QM offers internship programs that integrate knowledge and theory acquired in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting of its museums, programs departments and heritage sites. Internships give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they are considering for career paths. These internships are offered to university students and recent graduates. Some of the programs are also available for high school students in the final years of their studies.
Internships are advertised three times a year and are offered for the following periods:
Summer 2019 (May-August) – Call for applications is now open, deadline for applications is April 23rd 2019.
Fall 2019 (October-December) – Call for Applications will be opened August 2019
We offer internships in the following fields:
- Education and content development
- Conservation ( No internship available)
- Library ( No internship available)
- Research - collections and programs
- Collections documentation and management
- Illustration and graphic design
- Audience development, outreach and marketing
- Events organisation
- Operational and administrative
Please indicate to which of the above fields you are applying.