Audience development, outreach and marketing
Children’s Museum Internship
Cross-departmental – Learning & Outreach, Design & Interpretation, Curatorial & Collections
The projects that the student might expect to be engaged in could include several of the following:
Content research for specific exhibit concepts
Programme and resource development and delivery for children and families
Research and development focused on accessibility
Visitor consultation and tracking
Internship will be tailored to the candidate’s interests as well as the current projects of the museum.
January 1st till April 30th, 2019
1-2 days per week
We are looking for somebody that has a keen interest in outcomes for children and families. Qualifications might include Design, Museum and Gallery Practice, Education, Engineering, History, but we are open to applications from other educational backgrounds.
Culture Pass Internship
Events & Partnerships Department
- Assist in Culture Pass operation
- Prepare Culture Pass forms
- Assist team in organizing office and all paper work
- Assist as requested by the Director of the Department as needed at all times.
January 1st till April 30th, 20197:30am – 1:00pm
- University students
- Organizing large team trips
- Well presentable with good communication skills
- Minor team building experience
- Minor tourism experience.
- Arabic speaking & writing is a must.
- Lady preferable