For this year’s Student Initiative, we encourage students and alumni to think about the dialogue they want to spark through their work. The selected artist will be commissioned to create their proposal with the support of the Public Art team.
- Students and alumni will only be considered if their proposal meets the checklist at a minimum.
- Students can submit as individuals or groups.
- The artwork proposed must be fabricated locally.
- We consider sculptures, installations, mosaic tiles, and mixed media.
- Artists must be over 18 or have graduated within the last 2 years.
- Artists must possess strong skills to execute the proposed project and may have a mentor as support.
- This opportunity is for artists residing in Qatar (applicants must hold a valid Qatar residence permit).