Food & Beverage Operator of a Seaview Restaurant at the Corniche
Qatar Museums is seeking to identify and appoint a suitable food & beverage operator for the management of a Seaview Restaurant at the Corniche.
Interested operators are welcome to present their preferred concept for the restaurant.
- The type of cuisine/concept for the café is open and not specific. However, it needs to ensure international standards are maintained.
- A fixed menu with daily specials, as well as bakery items.
- Indoor and outdoor seating offer different levels of comfort and privacy.
- A variety of coffee and tea, and a selection of soft beverages should also be available.
- Freshly made items will be pre-prepared in the restaurant kitchen and sold throughout the day.
- Design & fit-out, including but not limited to interior and exterior designs.
Bidding operators must provide comprehensive proposals which include the following elements:
- Company profile
- Interior and exterior design proposal
- Menu (including prices)
- Photos of packaging & staff uniforms
- Credentials including CR, company ID, and sponsor’s ID
Bidding operators will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Strength of concept (including menu, prices, creativity, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in operating an upscale/high end restaurant with 200+ capacity;
- Design and setup
- Product quality
- Social media presence
Indoor Area: 335 sqm.
Main Terrace: 245 sqm.
Side Terrace A: 57 sqm.
Side Terrace B: 57 sqm.
Total: 694 sqm.
Download Restaurant’s Floorplan