Please note: The start date of this internship is flexible based on the availability of the candidate and the requirements of the department.
Museum of Islamic Art Internship: Education or Management
Period of Internship: 3 months
Location: Museum of Islamic Art
About This Internship
Interns will be introduced to Islamic Art and the world of museum education, and will learn how to be creative with developing a learning experience, learning materials and resources, Interns will be also developing communication skills with different age groups.
Specialist area: Education or Management
Qualification Required: University / College Student
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook)
- Creative with developing a learning experience
- Creative with developing learning materials and resources
The intern will be:
- Introduced to the concept of Islamic art
- Able to research, develop, and write research documents based on Islamic art
- Able to collaborate with museum educators in developing and delivering programmes