Please note: The start date of this internship is flexible based on the availability of the candidate and the requirements of the department.
Period of Internship: 3 months
About This Internship
The Intern will receive hands-on experience in coordinating, planning, executing programmes and communications activities while working in the Liwan Design Studios & Labs.
Specialist area: N.A
Qualification Required: University/College Student
- Organisational and planning skills
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
The intern will assist with:
- Planning and coordinating events and programmes
- Setting up studios for activities
- Implementing the social media strategy
- Working on public relations and promoting new projects