Please note: The start date of this internship is flexible based on the availability of the candidate and the requirements of the department.
Period of Internship: 3 months
About This Internship
The intern will work on the inventory of a collection of children's books 'Kutub Zaman' recovered from the first girl's school in Doha, adjacent to the bustling Musherib Downtown project.
Specialist area: Library Science, Communications, Art & Design
Qualification Required: University/College Student
- Strong organisation and communication skills
- Written and spoken Arabic fluency is a must
The intern will be engaged in the following:
- Inventory and data collection as per record format
- Administering small programs for different community segments
- Working on existing and emerging partnerships with different projects in the region