Please note: The start dates of these internships are flexible based on the availability of the candidate and the requirements of the department.
General Services Internship: Finance and Administration
Period of Internship: 3 months
About This Internship
This is an in-person internship, from 8 am to 1pm daily. Working with a dedicated mentor, interns will get exposure to each section of the General Service Department, which will help them select a field of interest for their careers.
Specialist area: Finance and Administration
Qualification Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Attention to detail
- Planning skills
- Microsoft Office (Advanced skills in Word and Excel)
- Language: English-Arabic communication
The intern will:
- Obtain an understanding of training needs analysis, training planning, course and workshop coordination, ministry training and scholarship administration.
- Obtain a view of interview techniques, recruitment methods, database creation and maintenance and trend analysis in employee experiences.
- Obtain an understanding of organisational architecture, role profiling and change management.