Please note: The start dates of these internships are flexible, based on the availability of the candidate and the requirements of the department.
Fire Station: Artist in Residence Internship 1: Programmes and Residency
Period of Internship: 3 months
About This internship
The intern will gain practical experience while assisting the Programmes and Residency team in preparing programmes, exhibitions and activities.
Specialist area: Art and design
Qualification Required: University / College Student
- Computer skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in art and design education
The intern will:
- Assist in preparations for the residency programmes, exhibitions and activities
- Communicate with the Qatar Museums marketing team
- Check and update the website and post about all Fire Station activities
- Create designs for social media posts